Simple October

Monday, January 5, 2015

three good things

One of my goals for this space, during 2015, includes blogging more regularly. I'm sure this will be trial and error, but I'm going to aim for Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. This seems like a realistic place for me to start and I'm excited for this little space of mine.

This year I'm also going to give myself more writing prompts to get my thoughts down. Share more of my favorite things, people, blogs, websites, handmade shops, etc. And the crafts and projects I put together.
In sharing with you my favorites from the week, I give you "three good things".

Photo by me. Apple Coffee Cake from The Faux Martha. Link below.

1. I stumbled across The Faux Martha a month or so ago and I love seeing her photos pop up in my Instagram feed. She has some amazing recipes that are on my radar to make soon. Like these pumpkin scones and this apple coffee cake, my mom and I made yesterday. Oh, my! Soooo GOOD!


2. Momastery Blog. I've recently rediscovered Glennon Doyle Melton and her words resonate with me so much. I can't get enough. This post made me laugh. This one made me happy cry. Community means so much. Her book, Carry on Warrior, is on my must read list.


3. My mom gifted me this book, Dinner: A love story, for Christmas and I am so enjoying it. We already made the Black Bean Burritos recipe and they were incredible. I've been dreaming about having them again. Maybe next week. You can find their blog here. You'll thank me later.


No comments:

Post a Comment