Simple October

Saturday, September 6, 2014

Simple October Workshops

I have been so excited about sharing this news with you. I guess it's really more like sharing a dream.
You see I've had this dream of hosting workshops where women can come together to create for several years now. I've done a few small ones in my apartment with friends which you can see here, here, and here. They were fun and I loved each one. But I want to dream bigger. Bigger dreams are good.

I'm finally ready to make this dream happen. I'm ready to jump in with both feet and run towards my goal. To create a space where women can get together and create beautiful things. To encourage one another in our dreams, whatever they might be.

My dream is happening in Palatka, FL on October 4th, with the very first Simple October Workshop.

Our workshops are intended for crafters of all skill levels. Experience is not necessary.
When you attend our workshop it's my intention that you feel inspired and confident in creating lovely things for yourself and others.
We'll make three different projects that you'll be able to take home completed at the end of the night. Our theme for this workshop is making your home lovely.

There will be a limited number of tickets available. If you are local to the area, I would love to see you there.
Be prepared for an evening of meeting new & old friends, laughter, creating, and fun.

I'll be opening registration for this workshop on Tuesday, September 9th at 9:00am.

Oh, my gosh! Have I mentioned how excited I am to share this with you? Because I am!



 Simple October is now on Instagram. Follow us @simpleoctober.

No comments:

Post a Comment